Saturday 14 June 2008

Homemade on Saturday

Well, the yoghurt I made last night was 100% success, why don't we all make our own yoghurt? It's easier than making a cup of tea!!!
So far this morning I have made 2 loaves of bread, and 5 large Naan breads.
I have just come up to find a recipe that Mrs G. has given me for a cake made with yoghurt.
I will also be making curries for tonight, so that might be a chick pea curry, Bombay potatoes and either a Korma or Rogan Josh (with maybe lentils, or black beans or quorn, I havent decided yet).

2 comments:

rae-ann said...

I'm so glad your yogurt was a success. It's just magic when something turns out to be so easy you wonder why you didn't do it years ago, isn't it?!

now I want some more recipes from you LOL! Your naan bread and chickpea curry and bombay potatoes if you don't mind ;)

Mrs G x

Sue said...

Yes, I nearly made more yoghurt last night! I definately will make some today.
I will post the recipes on the flysite!
xx